Recruitment open day 12th March
Come along to our recruitment open day at Brean Leisure Park on Saturday 12th March between 11am-2pm, to find out about our current #teambrean vacancies across many of our departments.
Whether you are looking for casual part time work, seasonal, full time or permanent, we have a wide range of positions available. Full training is provided as well as the opportunity to undergo formal qualifications.
All positions are listed here https://www.breanjobs.com/view-our-vacancies
Diane Bowen Head of People Management said: “We’re looking for fantastic people to join our team. 2022 is an exciting year. We are replacing 40 new hire fleet caravans, the Supermarket is getting a re-fit as well as one of our food and beverage venues. The company is always re investing back into the business. Everyone has a part to play in ensuring that our guests have a memorable, safe and enjoyable visit and that they will want to visit again and recommend us to friends and family. We are looking for people who can help deliver this, whether that be in a part time role around your studying, or a career change into a new role, or even something to keep you busy between home commitments. Our focus this years is the support and benefits we offer to the team that really do form a special part of what we offer at #teambrean”
There are clear routes of career development in many business areas from team level, supervisor, management and senior management.
Kelly Davison our Reception and Reservations Manager first joined the company as a seasonal receptionist around her studies, she then secured a company graduate placement and was promoted through the levels to her current role. Kelly is now in her 11th year with the Company.
She said: “Its a fabulous place to work. I quickly realised that while in my first role in reception. The support from the company is great. It has enabled me to progress and find a career path that suits my skills.
There are many examples of colleagues that I worked with during my first season that have stayed and grown their responsibility within the company. Aside from the brilliant benefits and career progression, I like the fact that I am part of a diverse workforce and it’s great to see everyone of all ages and experience come together.”
Job seekers should bring an up to date CV to the Recruitment day. If you don’t have a CV you will be able to complete an application form. Dress to impress and be prepared to stay for an interview. Applicants need to be 16 years of age and over.
Positions have starting dates late March as well as later start date posts from April- July.
Areas of work with current vacancies include;
* Catering - front of house, waiting team, kitchen porters
* Chefs & cooks
* Food and beverage supervisors.
* Food and beverage managers
* Trainee lifeguard (Free course in April)
* Car park attendants (from Easter)
* Security SIA door supervisors
We are located in Brean Sands, 10 minutes from Burnham On Sea. We are a family owned and operated business that has been established for over 70 years. Their is a public bus stop outside and we also encourage our team to cycle to work where possible.
In return we offer some fantastic #teambrean benefits:-
* FREE gym membership
* FREE swimming pass for you and up to 4 people
* FREE entry into Brean Play if you have children/grandchildren
* FREE online perks which include retail, travel and dining discount cards
* FREE car parking
* Full induction and training
* 1/2 price discounted golf membership.
* Competitive hourly rate, paid monthly. (Cash advance offered to get you through to your first pay)
* Monthly team member awards
* Annual team Brean Awards
* Team member food & beverage discount scheme. (20%) off
* 24 hour Employee Assistance Helpline for any personal, health, family & finance assistance and access to our online portal.
* 20% discount off birthday party packages at Brean Splash/ Brean Play or Wedding package at Brean Country Club.
* Formal training & career development
* Refer a friend scheme
* Long service awards recognising milestones in five year steps
* After 6 months we offer a FREE holiday for friends and family on our Resort.
* After 1 year we offer you a FREE holiday at a choice of holiday parks on the South Coast.
Rates of pay from 1st April 2022
* 16-17 years £6.00
* 18 - 22 years £9.25
* 23 years + £9.60
We continually strive to make our business as good as it can be to the environment, from reducing waste and then recycling as much as possible to managing our renewable energy responsibly as well as an incredible conservation programme that has received numerous awards.
For more information visit www.breanjobs.com