COVID procedures in place for our team for 2021
Whilst we are unable to open at present we have in place a set of COVID safe procedures in order to ensure the safety of our team and guests for when we can open during 2021. This blog outlines arrangements for those looking to join #teambrean in one of the vacancies this year.
We have completed a covid risk assessment for each job role to identify safety precautions necessary to enable social distancing.
Team Precautions include;
- Hand sanitiser points fitted at all public and team entrances and at till points.
- Screens at till service points.
- Face covering provided to all team members.
- COVID questionnaire prior to joining the company and pre-shift health check.
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning high touch points using professional chemicals.
- Training for all team members in workplace hygiene before starting work.
- One way systems and floor stickers where required.
- Ensure adequate stock of hand soap and hand towel.
- Providing personal protective equipment where required.
- Regular COVID audits to ensure all the measures in place remain in place.
- Constantly reviewing changing government guidance and ending our service to ensure guidelines are exceeded.
- Reviewing our procedures with our management team for any improvements.
- Changing processes to reduce the amount of contact with people like virtual video check-in for guests to avoid coming into reception. Ordering food and drinks by guests using a phone app to avoid ordering with a team member. Pre-booking of swimming and play tickets to speed up arrival within the attractions and less cash and payment handling.
- Adapting our recruitment and training to incorporate social distancing.
- Company COVID policy in place encouraging regular lateral flow testing and response in the event of a positive case.
Public Precautions include;
- Pre visiting information on our websites and encouraging people not to visit if they have any COVID symptoms.
- Sanitiser points at the entrance to buildings.
- Reduced capacities in all inside areas to ensure social distancing can be achieved.
- Floor stickers and signage to direct guests.
- Socially distanced tables.
- New processes to reduce human contact through the use of technology and pre-booking for activities to manage capacities.
- Encouraging customers to play their part. Enforcing face coverings to be worn inside by all other than those exempt.
- Track and place in all venues.
We are also signed up for the ‘Good to Go’ scheme as assurance for ensuring we are following government guidelines.
To register for a 2021 post visit this page https://www.breanjobs.com/join-the-team