We are taking enquiries for work experience placement weeks for 2022. This is your opportunity to gain an insight in to the world of work and the various career options that the leisure industry can offer.
We are able to offer work experience placements in the following areas:
- Reception & administration
- Marketing and graphic design
- Leisure including fitness & lifeguarding
- Food & Beverage at Brean Play
We can even offer day release or college placements for one or two days a week across a college year in our wider business areas. There are also apprenticeship and kickstart placement opportunities. Such a placement can be in a dedicated area within the business or can be in a mix of different departments.
What will I in learn at at work experience placement:
- What the business does on a daily basis
- Team work
- Customer service skills
- Health and safety
- Importance of time keeping and appearance
- A better understanding of what opportunities the leisure industry has to offer
- You will also learn about the history of the business.
- This is an organised placement where there is structure so that you learn and gain confidence
After the work experience placement you may be interested in joining #teambrean. This could be either as a causal school/ or college job or as your first career step within the leisure industry.
Read Oskaar’s story...
Oskaar joined us for a work placement in 2017 and won Best Newcomer and continued to win other categories in our latest annual #Teambrean awards. https://www.breanjobs.com/blog/from-work-experience-to-a-job-my-story
For further information and to register interest in a work experience placement please call or email Teresa on 01278 751595 and the recruitment option or email email@example.com