2023 Recruitment now open
We are now recruiting for new Team Members for 2023.
Our family-run business has been trading for over 75 years and many family members still play a key part in the day to day operation of our 200-acre Resort looking after holiday gusts, holiday home owners and day visitors alike.
We are passionate about sustainability, conservation and energy reduction and even have our own Beehives! We have received several awards in recent years and each year we reinvest back into the business and our team members to be one of the leading holiday resorts in the South West.
There are many career, marriages and baby stories to tell, and some employees have over 25 years of service! We really are the 'Team Brean’ family and we love to see our team members grow in confidence and development during their time with us. We also offer career development, formal training qualifications, apprenticeships and work placement.
Each year the season starts in February for half term and continues through until November, but unlike other holiday parks we have certain areas that open all year, such as Brean Splash Waterpark, Brean Play, and Brean Country Club and golf course. So, for some areas we offer all year-round employment, perfect for a wide range of people, for students looking for weekend and holiday work, graduates looking to start a career, or those looking for a change in role, or part-time work.
In other areas of the business we also have teams that work all year, these include our maintenance team, accounts, reservations, finance, and security teams.
We have a permanent team of around 180 during the Winter. This rises to 250 during our peak summer period.
Our team have a variety of skills and abilities across a number of departments
- Accounts ( from accounts assistant to purchase ledger clerk, cashier and fully qualified accountants)
- Arcades (floor walkers and skilled technicians)
- Events (bookings for weddings, conferences, group bookings and functions)
- Food & Beverage working with brands such as Costa Coffee. (Bars, Catering, Cooking, Chefs and Management)
- Gym & Fitness Instructors
- Janitorial such as cleaning, car parking
- Holiday Sales (including sales team, after sales and owners administration)
- Housekeeping - looking after our hiring or touring accommodation and facilities, responding to guest queries, laundry duties, accommodation preparation and checks
- Maintenance & grounds work (including carpenters, gas engineers, plumbers, electricians, plant operators, gardeners, greenkeepers and grounds team)
- Management (each department has supervisors and managers)
- Marketing & Design (including graphic designers, social media executives, videographers)
- Reception & Guest Service
- Retail (Supermarket and gift shop)
- Security (door supervisors and night patrol)
- Swimming pool - lifeguarding, Waterslide attendants, reception admission.
If you are interested in being considered for a role during 2023. Please click here
For some roles no previous experience is required and full training is provided whether this is your very first job or not you will receive a full Company induction and department training to help you excel in your role.
For current positions available now click here.
We have some great benefits of working for #teambrean that are very unique as we really value the importance of our team.
· Free gym membership at Brean Splash gym
· Free swimming or you and up to 4 family members people at Brean Splash Waterpark
· Free child / grandchild entry into Brean play and 20% birthday party discount
· Free car parking
· Free uniform
· Free tea and coffee at work
· 20% discount off wedding package at Brean country club if you wish to get married
- Discounted golf membership
· Access to a 24hr employee well-being and assistance program
· Annual Team Brean awards,
· Annual pay review
· Discounted food and beverage scheme
· Full training is provided for all roles.
· Formal training and career development
· Access to our online perk’s platform offering discounts for restaurant, hotel & retail.
· Team member employee of the month & recognition schemes
· Long service awards recognising milestones in 5-year steps
· Enhanced benefits such as emergency loan, free holidays, volunteering days after minimum length of service.
- Free tickets to Brean Theme Park for your family once a year.
- Free holiday on resort for friends and family after 6 months of service.
- Your birthday as a day off.
- Competitive hourly rate, paid monthly. (Cash advance offered to get you through to your first pay
- Refer a friend scheme
In February from 13th -17th we will be holding a free Lifeguard course (£50 refundable deposit), which provides a nationally recognised qualification and is a great start to a career in leisure. A position within the waterpark awaits following completion of the course. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to the #teambrean family.