2022 Recruitment is Open
We are now recruiting for posts for 2022.
The season starts in February for half term until November but unlike other holiday parks we have certain areas that open all year, such as Brean Splash Waterpark, Brean Play, and Brean Country Club. So, for some areas we offer all year-round employment, perfect for a wide range of people, for students looking for weekend and holiday work, graduates looking to start a career, or those looking for a change in role, or part-time work.
We also have some teams that work all year, these include our maintenance team, accounts, reservations, reception, finance, and security teams.
There are so many career stories and marriages to tell, and some employees have over 25 years of service! We really are the 'Team Brean’ family and love to see our team members grow in confidence and development during their time with us. We also offer career development, formal training qualifications, apprenticeships and work placement.
Our family-run business has been trading for over 70 years and many family members play a key part in the day to day operation of our 200-acre Resort. We have received several awards in recent years and we continue to reinvest back into the business and our team members each year.
We have a permanent team of around 160 local team members during the Winter. This rises to 250 during our peak summer period.
Here are the Departments we have:
Food and beverage (bars, catering, chefs and cooks)
Finance and accounts
Functions, weddings, and events
Housekeeping and cleaning
Leisure - pool lifeguarding and fitness
Landscape gardening and greenkeepers
Maintenance including gas engineers, plumbers, electricians, and carpenters.
Management positions within Food & Beverage
Our first recruitment open day is being held on Saturday 22nd January from 11am – 3pm at the Tavern in Brean Leisure Park. There is no need to pre book just come along between these times and be prepared for an interview. If you have a CV bring this with you or you can complete an application form on the day.
We have some great benefits of working for #teambrean that are very unique as we really value the importance of our team.
· Free gym membership at Brean Splash gym
· Free swimming or you and up to 4 family members people at Brean Splash Waterpark
· Free child / grandchild entry into Brean play and 20% birthday party discount
· Free car parking
· Free uniform
· Free tea and coffee at work
· 20% discount off wedding package at Brean country club if you wish to get married
· Access to a 24hr employee well-being and assistance program
· Annual Team Brean awards,
· Annual pay review
· Discounted food and beverage scheme
· Full training is provided for all roles.
· Formal training and career development
· Access to our online perk’s platform offering discounts for restaurant, hotel & retail.
· Team member employee of the month & recognition schemes
· Long service awards recognising milestones in 5-year steps
· Enhanced benefits such as emergency loan, free holidays, volunteering days after minimum length of service.
In February (21st – 25th) we will be holding a free Lifeguard course (£50 refundable deposit), which provides a nationally recognised qualification and is a great start to a career in leisure. A position within the waterpark awaits following completion of the course. Email email@example.com for more information.
In 2021 our focus was putting sustainability at the heart of what we do. In 2022 we continually strive to make our business as good as it can be to the environment. From reducing waste and then recycling as much as possible, to managing our renewable energy responsibly, as well as an incredible conservation programme that has received numerous awards.
So, what are you waiting for? come and join #teambrean and make 2022 a career decision for you.